The Dragon stone(TDS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon stone(TDS)

The Dragon Stone (TDS) Serveur Ultima Online

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inQuestion about blacksmith DownloadServer Status
Merci de voter pour nous. Smile
Thank you to vote for us. Smile
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Question about blacksmith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guntars312

Question about blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Question about blacksmith   Question about blacksmith Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 8:26

How does blacksmith work, if i Have 105% BS and the Requred BS for example Shadow is 80, Im only able to make armour, how am i able to make wepons? im curious. Smile

And about the virtue stones, What do they do? maybe describing each virtue stone would help.
Back to top Go down
emilioarts

emilioarts

PostSubject: Re: Question about blacksmith   Question about blacksmith Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 13:33

There is a place in the castle on the island in britain at the north i think that you can see some weapons you can craft. I think shadow is for armor only. And for the virtue stone you need good tinkering to use them on CRAFTED armors or weapons. They improve the stats of the weapon and armor.. Example : A sword with 12-36 damage if you put a virtue stone on it , it will increase the dmg of the weapon like 15-40 (it's not real stat just an example lol) and it's the same for armor exept it will increase the armor of it.
Back to top Go down
guntars312

PostSubject: Re: Question about blacksmith   Question about blacksmith Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 18:45

thank you for the answer . Smile
Back to top Go down
emilioarts

emilioarts

PostSubject: Re: Question about blacksmith   Question about blacksmith Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 18:51

You're welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about blacksmith   Question about blacksmith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about blacksmith
Page 1 of 1